We are building the future of Direct-To-Avatar digital fashion.
We see the lack of easy-to-use, interactive tools on the market for brands and consumers to create and wear digital outfits a huge barrier to the future of fashion consumption.
GN3RA by Digital Fashion Framework is a Direct To Avatar fashion design platform addressing this issue. GN3RA is going to empower Gen-Z creators worldwide, supporting a more democratic and inclusive era in the creative industries. Our mission is to enable a global audience to create, wear and trade virtual fashion, by accessible and decentralized solutions. We are dedicated to promote the use of digital outfits instead of the physical, and how can it affect overconsumption, to drive positive environmental change.
We are now on the lookout for a great Engineers to do add to our engineering efforts, to join our team of innovators to build the future of virtual self-expression.
What you’ll do
• You'll either be working alongside one of our product teams, delivering front-end solutions such as
• Development tooling
• Gamification features
• New features for the main Desktop & VR App
• Prototyping for other platforms
• Write code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
• Exert technical influence on key projects of by helping to solve problems with a high level of definition and high complexity
• Follow our Software Development Lifecycle and prioritise actions that support a well planned and documented implementation
• Contribute heavily to the team’s agile processes such as Backlog Planning, Daily Standups and Retrospectives
Requirements Tech Stack and Key Skills
• Experience with SCMs (We use Perforce)
• Bachelor’s degree in fields related to Computer Science, Science or Engineering
• 1-3 years experience developing in at least one of the languages: Unity/C#, C++, Java, Golang
• Attention to detail on UI/UX
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming
• Good understanding of SOLID and design patterns
• Can deliver PoC to production ready product with high quality code and test coverage
• Curious person with a self-driven passion for problem-solving
• Not afraid of making mistakes, and comfortable getting hands dirty
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Passionate about technology
You'll definitely grab our interest if you have
• Unity graphics pipeline
• VR knowledge
• Unity Android experience
• Unity UI experience
• Experience in porting pre-existing applications to new platforms
• Experience in profiling and optimization of pre-existing applications
• Experience building Achievement systems, Leaderboards, Levelling systems
• Interest in fitness and/or fitness applications.
You should apply if ✅